Redbird FMX AATD Full Motion Simulator
The Redbird FMX full motion simulator is an FAA approved Advanced Aviation Training Device (AATD). This means you can log up to 2 1/2 hours toward your Private Pilot’s license and 20 hours towards your Instrument rating, plus keep up your instrument currency, all for less than half the cost of an airplane. Learn more at Redbird’s website here.
Current rental rate: $40.00 hour
- Cessna Skyhawk (C172-S) set up with steam guages
- Beechcraft Baron G58 (BE58-G) set up with glass cockpit
- Room for two people (student and instructor)
- 50° total pitch movement
- 60° total yaw movement
- 40° total roll movement
- FAA certified Advanced Aviation Training Device
- Stay instrument current for half the cost of renting an airplane!
- “Bad Elf” GPS unit…connect it to your iPad and Foreflight will track just like a real flight!
- “Pause” button aids training when you need to stop and ask your instructor a question.
Cessna steam gauge set up
Foreflight tracks your practice sessions just like a real flight!
Baron multi-engine glass cockpit set up